dimarts, 9 d’abril del 2013

My family

I have quite a big family, but unfortunetly I never get to see them. I live with my mum and my sister. My dad also lives in Spain, in Castelló and I sometimes go and see him. Apart from that, I don't have any other family here. I have sfamily in lots of different places, so it's really hard to see them all at once (really hard not to say impossible). Most of my family live in the north on England, Newcastle, but I also have family in the south. I also have my aunt, uncle, and little cousins in Scotland. I also have a couple of cousins in France. I also have some family that I bearly ever get to see. I have a cousin who lives in New York with her husband and children, and her sister lives in South America with her family. One day I would love to have a big family reunion to be abble to see everybody at once!

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada